Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm an iPhone Owner - A mock tribute!


Blessed with an iPhone - A fictitious recreation of 'The phone of Job'!

Since the very first day that I was blessed with this ultra sleek, know-everything mobile set, I believe I'm becoming more humane and I find myself categorized in the list of Homo Sapiens! The scientific process of taxonomy has given me a new status, an “occult” status - I'm an iPhone Owner!

My new companion is something I flaunt pompously. Something...err..someone that has really helped me to remain calm and act in every possible situation. After all there is a feeling deeply ingrained in me - I'm an iPhone Owner!

Here are few of my actions which I did being a proud iPhone Owner.

First Action flicker - If you have it, get it out!

Whenever any one from the other sex (very rarely though :() asks me about the time, I whip out my iPhone - in the best Bondish posture i can strike - and hold it up high, waving it around so everyone can see its impressive “clock” function. In a way as if I am asking “anyone else need to know the time?''.. Because I'm an iPhone Owner!

Second Action flicker - Love thy neighbour

Yesterday I was on a date in a splashy restaurant ..and a man sitting opposite to me had a heart attack.

“Coming through! I’ll take care of it! I’m an iPhone owner!” I yelled!

I called up the emergency services in a ziffy simultaneously reading through Wikipedia.org instructions on how to tackle heart attack cases - thanks to it's advanced internet browser on my phone. And well,... to keep the man’s wife from panicking, I showed her amusing videos stored on my iPhone.

I heard the Doctor saying “ this iPhone owner is a hero, a real HERO! Without his amazing access to information and amusing videos, we’d have had a dead man and a nervous wife by now. Instead, this couple will live happily ever after."
I smiled secretly and vanished from the scene.

Next flicker – Crime buster

Few days back I was in a Retail Store buying stuffs that will go with my iPhone. While I was talking with the lady Customer Care, from no-where a man came and held her hostage with a gun.

I looked at her worried eyes and said “no worries ma'am, I'm an iPhone owner. I'll simply call 9-1-1.../ 100 and take the man's photo. And... email it to the police.”

Listening to this, the goon was shit scared...and apologized for his act and left the store quietly and sadly, jealous of the fact that he was not a iPhone Owner!

Thanks to Apple's new avatar, the iPhone!

No comments:

All-Blogs.net directory